Thursday, July 16, 2015

Introducing Beessential Rose & Mint Beeswax Lip Balm!

A buzz-worthy beeswax lip balm: Beessential's Rose & Mint Lip Balm:
Beessential Rose & Mint Beeswax Lip Balm

Beessential is just one of those all-natural brands that never fail to impress. Beessential's lip balms are really effective at protecting the lips and restoring them to their most kiss-worthy state! I have previously raved about some of Beessential’s other lip balms (such as Honey and Lime & Coconut), but I am pleased to add to my list of favorite lip balms (ever!) - Beessential’s newest addition to their lip balm line, the Rose & Mint Lip Balm.

This lip balm has one of my favorite scents: rose, mixed with one of my second-favorite scents – mint (all scents derived from natural sources). I find this to be a very unique scent combination, and quite calming actually. The Rose & Mint balm is just slightly more emollient than the other Beessential lip balms I have tried. I’m not sure if that is because of the different oils in the ingredients for the scent, but I do love the feel of this balm in particular.

Since discovering all of Beessential’s wonderful lip balms, I have been recommending them as a great under-layer for matte or drying lipsticks. The balm will protect the lips from drying, but the finish of the balm is also relatively matte, so it won’t interfere with the finish of the lipstick! That being said, it’s also a great choice for anyone who wants a totally natural look – without too much gleam on their lips from lip balm.

Like all of Beessential’s products, this lip balm has minimal ingredients that are all extremely beneficial for the skin, and always completely non-toxic and non-synthetic. The recommended links below are worth checking out for more articles and reviews of Beessential’s brilliant products!


Be sure to follow this blog to keep up to date with various natural beauty and healthy lifestyle tips and reviews. This blog is meant to be a helpful tool for people who are looking to switch to natural cosmetics, but who don't know where to start. I post positive reviews and articles about products that have worked well for me personally. Hopefully these articles are helpful to my readers in helping them choose makeup and skincare that are non-toxic and all-natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment