Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Zion Health Adama Ancient Minerals White Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner

An exceptional, coconutty shampoo and conditioner duo by Zion Health!
Zion Health Adama Ancient Minerals White Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner

Love the smell of coconuts? Love it in your hair? Personally, I'm a huge fan of that glorious smell of coconut oil when I buy a jar at Trader Joe's and open it. With Zion Health's Adama Ancient Minerals White Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner, my hair smells just like that jar of coconut oil! I already use coconut oil as a hair treatment all on its own by smothering my hair in the oil about once per week, but this shampoo and conditioner duo really seems to have the same effect on my hair, with just a single wash!

Other than coconut oil, the other most beneficial ingredient in this amazing shampoo and conditioner is clay – and you can see that in the formula when you squeeze it out onto your hand. The texture is definitely a bit different from most shampoos and conditioners, but surprisingly, the emollient quality and lather is wonderful. It’s so easy to clean the hair with this formula! Best of all, this shampoo and conditioner duo leaves hair looking super shiny, voluminous and clean. And the fresh, yummy coconut oil smell lasts for two days! For best results, I like to use a squirt of Zion Health’s Adama Ancient Minerals Leave-In Conditioner in my hair, directly after washing and gently towel-drying my hair.

Zion Health is definitely a company to try for natural beauty fanatics!

Follow this blog to keep up to date with various natural beauty and healthy lifestyle tips and reviews. This blog is meant to be a helpful tool for people who are looking to switch to natural cosmetics, but who don't know where to start. I post reviews and articles about products that have worked well for me personally. Hopefully these articles are helpful to my readers, in helping them choose makeup and skincare that are toxin-free and all-natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment