Friday, May 8, 2015

Gabriel Nail Polish: super shiny, thick and long lasting - and it's 5-free!

Gabriel’s 5-free nail polish is free of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, and phthalates! 

Check out the review and images below:

Gabriel Cosmetics 5-free Nail Polish in "Raspberry"
Gabriel Cosmetics 5-free Nail Polish in "Golden Yellow"

Gabriel Cosmetics' nail polishes are super shiny, thick and long lasting! They remind me of the expensive, old fashioned, thick nail lacquers produced by Guerlain, Estee Lauder and Lancome. I used to revel in using those brands before I was aware of the toxic chemicals present in them, charmed by their formulas’ thickness and easy application. Since switching to toxin-free cosmetics options, I’m always on the lookout for 5-free nail polish that applies so thickly and evenly like those “old fashioned” brands – and I believe that I’ve found one such natural brand in Gabriel Cosmetics!

Gabriel’s 5-free nail polish is free of formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, camphor, and phthalates. It’s a relatively thick formula that spreads easily, and for many of the more opaque colors, I found I could make do with only one coat – especially if I only needed the nail polish to last for a day or two. Obviously, for a longer lasting finish, and a more vibrant color payoff, one would want to apply 2 or 3 coats. My favorite thing about this polish is the shine! This nail polish is about as shiny as a freshly Zamboni-ed skating rink!

Check out the images above and below to see Gabriel Cosmetics 5-free Nail Polish pictured in the following colors, in order: Raspberry, Golden Yellow, Holiday Red, and Cashmere. “Raspberry” is probably the shiniest of all these colors – a gorgeous, deep fuchsia color. “Golden Yellow” is a vibrant, juicy yellow, very appropriately pictured here with a matching yellow apple! “Holiday Red”, true to its name, is especially suitable for the holidays, with its lively red color and subtle golden shimmer. “Cashmere” is my least favorite of the bunch, mostly because I don’t like beige (I find it dull! Why paint your nails that color?). However, I did find that this beige color can be used for a more natural look with a simple blast of shine to the nails! If you haven't already done so, visit Gabriel Cosmetics' website for more information on this awesome all-natural brand!

                                         Gabriel Cosmetics 5-free Nail Polish in "Raspberry"
Gabriel Cosmetics 5-free Nail Polish in "Golden Yellow"
Gabriel Cosmetics 5-free Nail Polish in "Holiday Red"
Gabriel Cosmetics 5-free Nail Polish in "Cashmere"

Follow this blog to keep up to date with various natural beauty and healthy lifestyle tips and reviews. This blog is meant to be a helpful tool for people who are looking to switch to natural cosmetics, but who don't know where to start. I post reviews and articles about products that have worked well for me personally. Hopefully these articles are helpful to my readers, in helping them choose makeup and skincare that are toxin-free and all-natural!


No comments:

Post a Comment