Monday, May 4, 2015

Back to soap basics! Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap

Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap - a great fragrance free, simple bar soap:
Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap (fragrance free) 

There is a plethora of all-natural bar soaps available on the market nowadays with the demand for more natural skincare options. Bar soaps are actually relatively easy to make at home, so naturally, many of these “soap cooks” have started small soap businesses. I love to try out soaps from all-natural brands, finding the most effective ones to place on my soap dishes. Kiss My Face Pure Olive Oil Soap is a wonderful option for those looking for a fragrance free, non-irritating bar soap. Some people are sensitive even to natural essential oils that are often used to scent soap, so the best option for those people is to get a bar soap with no added essential oils. Kiss My Face Olive Oil Soap is actually made from 86% olive oil, which is a moisturizing, soothing and anti-oxidant-rich oil for the skin. The olive oil used in this soap is sourced straight from one of the earth’s most fertile soils for the olive tree – Greece!

The other ingredients in this super pure and simple soap are just water and salt! So this is truly a very basic soap that anyone with skin sensitivities should give a try, both on their face and body. This soap lathers easily, comes in a big 8 oz. bar, and lasts a really long time. Another great aspect of this soap is that it dries hard and does not fall apart easily like many natural soap brands tend to do because they lack toxic chemicals that keep soap from melting on the soap dish. Personally, I prefer melting soap over chemical-ridden soap – but hey, it is nice to find these soap brands that produce all-natural soap that dries to a hard solid after use. Kiss My Face is a cruelty-free brand that produces a huge amount of effective, awesome all-natural products that are definitely worth a try! Check out the Kiss My Face website to see what else this company produces!

Follow this blog to keep up to date with various natural beauty and healthy lifestyle tips and reviews. This blog is meant to be a helpful tool for people who are looking to switch to natural cosmetics, but who don't know where to start. I post positive reviews and articles about products that have worked well for me personally. Hopefully these articles are helpful to my readers in helping them choose makeup and skincare that are non-toxic and all-natural!



No comments:

Post a Comment