Sunday, January 12, 2020

The perfect pink lipstick? Zuzu Luxe - Vegan Gluten Free Lipstick in "Beso Beso"


I have long been a fan of Gabriel Cosmetics and their sister brand Zuzu Luxe. As far as green beauty goes, this company is long-standing and fabulous and I just love Zuzu Luxe lipsticks! I've had several favorite colors that I've spotlighted on this blog in the past, but I just found another keeper....Possibly the most perfect, rich shade of pink I have found.

I liked it so much I wore it for my recent photoshoot with Los Angeles photographer Tom Wayne Bertolotti!

The shade "Beso Beso" is not too pale, and has just enough shimmer to give the hue a very slight iridescence. Check out the pictures above and below to see it worn on its own on the lips.

Zuzu Luxe lipsticks are made of wonderful green ingredients and are not drying to the lips. They are long-lasting, rich in color, and healthy to wear.

Click the links above or below to buy on Amazon.

Follow this blog for honest reviews, pictures and ideas on green beauty products.
 
Buy "Beso Beso" on Amazon
Wearing Zuzu Luxe lipstick in "Beso Beso"

Zuzu Luxe Lipsticks (Beso Beso),0.13 oz,Ultra Pigmented and long lasting, Enriched with Jojoba Seed Oil and Aloe for ultra hydrated lips.Natural, Paraben Free,Vegan, Gluten-free,Cruelty-free, Non GMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment