Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Silk'n FaceFX allows for an at-home anti-aging spa treatment

Check out my review below of the Silk'n FaceFx Anti-Aging LED Handheld Facial Device!!



Silk'n FaceFx Anti-Aging LED Handheld Facial Device

Can I be honest about something? I have never liked going to spas to get facials. I get very concerned with someone else messing with my face, mostly because I have super sensitive skin and have had bad experiences with estheticians aggravating any skin conditions. So, I'm always excited to try a product that allows me to do upon myself what an esthetician at a spa would do upon me. Being able to do it myself gives me the control, and I like to have that when it comes to my skin. 

Silk'n, a personal care device brand, is one of the best rated skincare device manufacturers out there, and the brand offers several innovative hand-held devices for skincare and hair removal purposes. Having been pleasantly surprised with the immediate effectiveness of the Silk'n ReVit device for at-home microdermabrasion (Click here for that review), I have to say that the Silk'n FaceFX LED light device for anti-aging is also a worthy addition to anyone's skincare routine. And since both of these devices are effective without the use of chemicals, they are a wonderful option for maintaining beautiful skin while staying true to green beauty principles!

I have been fascinated by the effectiveness of LED light technology on the skin ever since I was introduced to it by a friend who owned one of the huge spa red LED light machines. Now, these large machines are expensive and it's no wonder you pay an arm and a leg to have these LED light treatments done at a spa. Silk'n has simplified that for us by offering a mini LED light machine, the hand-held FaceFX, which retails for $149. That price is a fraction of what you would pay at a spa to have a LED light treatment administered enough times to see a difference in your skin. And a difference you will see. When used correctly, as per the instructions that arrive along with your device, fine lines are reduced and skin's texture improves, oftentimes dramatically. Anyone who wants to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and who has skin discoloration and/or acne scars should try this little device. After a few weeks of use, this little device does wonders with the skin's texture and appearance!


To find out more about Silk’n FaceFX and other Silk’n products, check out the Silk’n website. Follow this blog for articles and reviews on green beauty and natural personal care solutions!

1 comment:

  1. esthetician antiaging
    Skincare is the range of practices that support skin integrity, enhance its appearance and relieve skin conditions. They can include nutrition, avoidance of excessive sun exposure and appropriate use of emollients

    ReplyDelete