Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Benefits Of A Hyaluronic Acid Supplement And My Experience With NeoCell

There has been a lot of talk about hyaluronic acid for beauty benefits lately, and many beauty enthusiasts have praised the apparent rejuvenating effects of ingesting hyaluronic acid, versus simply applying it topically. Check out my review of NeoCell's Hyaluronic Acid blueberry liquid supplement below!



There has been a lot of talk about hyaluronic acid for beauty benefits lately, and many beauty enthusiasts have praised the apparent rejuvenating effects of ingesting hyaluronic acid, versus simply applying it topically. Today’s story features this column’s conclusions about NeoCell’s Hyaluronic Acid blueberry liquid supplement. Hyaluronic acid, a type of carbohydrate molecule known as a polysaccharide, is naturally present in the human body and works as a lubricant throughout our bodies’ connective tissues.

Non-GMO and gluten free, NeoCell’s Hyaluronic Acid supplement is a delicious (it really tastes great!) blueberry-flavored liquid that users are instructed to ingest once daily, in a one-tablespoon measurement. This supplement claims to offer cellular hydration and lubrication for skin, joints and eyes. Many of these apparent benefits are probably visible after months of use, but after only one month, some of my personal observations are quite interesting.

What’s really amazing is that I stopped having joint pain in two places that normally bother me with cooler and wetter weather. El Nino has been constantly changing the San Diego (my hometown) weather in the last 2 months, making the climate much wetter and cooler than usual. A wetter and cooler climate will generally aggravate joint pain, so the timing has been perfect to try a one-month supply of this NeoCell hyaluronic acid supplement. After taking the supplement for 2 weeks or less, I stopped having joint pain in my knees and in my wrist (which I broke several years ago, and which has suffered from post-break arthritis).

Though it’s too early to tell if this supplement really makes one’s skin appear younger, I am fairly certain (in my humble opinion) that since this supplement affects my joints so clearly, that it must be affecting, and must be beneficial for the skin’s general health and appearance, and for eye health. If I am wrong about that, I am still extremely pleased with the pain-reducing results in my joints, especially in my knees. With two torn menisci, knee pain is something I am very familiar with, and so I am grateful to have discovered this hyaluronic acid supplement! 


If you want to give NeoCell’s hyaluronic acid supplement a go, the above-pictured 16 Fl. Oz. bottle will last a little over a month, and is a perfect-sized bottle and length of time to give the product a trial - to see if it does anything for you. Be sure to check out the NeoCell website to see what else this company offers. Other than hyaluronic acid supplements, NeoCell is America’s number one producer of collagen supplements, and also formulates biotin and resveratrol supplements. Most of NeoCell’s supplements contain the added benefit of Vitamin C, which is also present in the Hyaluronic Acid blueberry liquid supplement featured here today. Vitamin C is known to be helpful in anti-aging and in the prevention of illness.


Please note that this is an honest opinion piece. Anyone considering taking hyaluronic acid or other supplements should consult their doctor and do their own research before ingesting supplements. Many supplements available on the market have little research to support their claims, and should only be used if the user honestly discovers benefits to their own health, appearance and /or well-being.

No comments:

Post a Comment