Monday, September 28, 2015

Get your hair all sleek and shiny with GlamPalm styling iron!

Loving this fantastic GlamPalm styling iron that boasts energy saving technology, and helps keep hair healthy through its Healing Stones and ceramic coating! Looking for a sleek straightened hair look? GlamPalm SimpleTouch delivers:

Glampalm® SimpleTouch styling iron, boasting Healing Stone™ Technology, exceptional heat efficiency, and protective ceramic coating!




Having super long hair, I am wary of most heat styling tools because they have damaged my hair in the past. Almost immediately after using a typical curling iron, for example, I would feel the fry in my hair. Not so with Glampalm – probably because of the precise temperature control on the instrument, I was able to attain immediate results, without smelling the subtle burn of my locks.

I decided to give this baby a go first by creating a clean, straightened, sleek hair look, since my hair is naturally quite wavy. Check out the photos in this post for some images of the Glampalm itself, and for before-and-after shots of my hair. The sleek hair “after” look you see in the photos was achieved in about 10 minutes with only one swipe on each divided hair section. I followed Glampalm’s included user manual instructions, and divided my hair into 2-inch wide sections that I swiped with the Glampalm once. For anyone who knows how much hair I have (a lot!), 10 minutes to create a look like that is pretty incredible! I really can’t get over how efficient this styling iron is and how quickly I was able to straighten my hair. And all that was achieved without using any hair product before pressing the hair with the iron! That’s the power of ceramic coating and a really well-made hair styling instrument!

The Glampalm also boasts ‘Healing Stone™ Technology’, where the plates of each iron are infused with healing stones extracted in Korea. These, along with the ceramic coating of each iron, are said to promote softness and shine in the hair follicles. Whether my hair actually becomes healthier by using this iron remains to be seen, but I do appreciate a company adding something to the irons that can help in reducing heat damage, and that hopefully promotes healthy hair. After styling my hair with the Glampalm, the hair certainly does look shiny and bouncy.

Glampalm is a producer of the number one styling irons in Korea. I can understand why it has been gaining ground in the US styling iron market, and also around the world. At $220, it’s an investment, but it’s certainly worth every penny. With its efficient use of energy and heat controls, it saves you time, and with its ceramic coating and healing stone technology, it saves your hair from damage. I, for one, am hooked. Stay tuned for some more articles about the Glampalm with more shots of looks achieved by this versatile styling iron! My next project with this puppy: to see how it curls! Scroll down below for some before and after shots.

Follow this blog to keep up to date with various natural beauty and healthy lifestyle tips and reviews. This blog is meant to be a helpful tool for people who are looking to switch to natural cosmetics, but who don't know where to start. I post reviews and articles about products that have worked well for me personally. Hopefully these articles are helpful to my readers, in helping them choose makeup and skincare that are non-toxic and all-natural!

Glampalm® SimpleTouch styling iron, boasting Healing Stone™ Technology, exceptional heat efficiency, and protective ceramic coating!

Above: "Before" shot
Above: After styling hair with GlamPalm
Above: After styling hair with GlamPalm



No comments:

Post a Comment